Today’s retail customer is empowered with information like never before. Their shopping experiences transcend the store, moving into a multi-channel universe where every decision is imbued with data, purchases are a click away.
Big Data analytics is critical in infusing customer insights into the decision workflow around all areas of the organization, including customer strategy, pricing, marketing, supply chain and merchandising.
Over the last decade, the retail industry has seen a major evolution. The digital revolution has forced brick and mortar retailers to rethink business strategy. With the growth in e-commerce, customer preferences and behaviours have changed drastically. The scope of retail analytics therefore has shifted from analyzing POS data to analyzing huge volumes of data for understanding customer behaviour. To stay relevant and achieve success, retailers need to scale up their analytics to address better product margins, better customer targeting & personalized outreach, better product mix at a store level, data driven decision making around pricing and better return on marketing investment.
Aptus Data Labs Retail Analytics provide:-
- Logical unit view of retail entities
- Pre-built data fabric enabling KPI driven model
- Predictive analytics through open source data algorithms
- Data aggregation provided through BI-pre-processor; database independent
- Retail 360 focused around external KPI's - sales' marketing driven
- Smart retail modeled for operational KPI's - store & operation driven
- KPI's and entities customizable to include similar industry verticals
Business benefits of Aptus Data Labs' Retail Analytics:-
- KPI driven data preparation
- Multiple modeling techniques for candidate comparison
- Module driven - depending on user base
- Modern data aggregation techniques - built for Big Data scalability
- Data ingestion through same tool
- Lower cost of implementation
- Easier deployment